About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Friday 4 March 2011

With a Perfectly Raised Eyebrow...

...you will probably try and veto the 5 day stag party! But in the meantime...you could take your bridal lead from the ever classic bride Grace Kelly and make sure you have her classic Hollywood brows for W-day. I haven't touched my eyebrows since November and instead I've been visiting lovely Lucy in her brow and lash salon, The Lulu Lounge . Lucy has trained with Infamous Anastasia (of Beverly Hills...famed for grooming J.Lo, Naomi Campbell, Penelope Cruz, featured in Vogue, yada yada yada) and is an eyebrow master. Apart from the fact she greats you with bubbly and wraps you in blanket if you like, she is also a master at what she does. She is a big fan of the stronger Hollywood brow and her eyelashes are feather light! You can get the 1 day lashes or semi permanent ones that should see you through the honey-a-moon as well. Little antidote...I arrived one day just after a slightly 'tired and emotional' customer had been treated to a blanket and Berocca while having her brows tweezed! x

No comments:

Post a Comment