About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Friday 20 May 2011

Wedding Words

My cousin Emily spotted this wedding invitation...too lovely not to share! Just a different way of approaching the traditional wedding wording while telling your story. I was at a wedding once before where the bride & groom had their story printed on the back of the wedding program and it was honestly lovely. Makes you realise what all the wedding fuss is about...the magic of two people and their personal love story!




3 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. wedding photographers in Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information More info available

    ReplyDelete