About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Fresh & Classic Bridal Hair Thoughts

I 'm posting this as a meander through my own bridal hair thoughts. Not to give the game away at this stage, some of these are just looks I love, others are on the shortlist. All are takes on bridal hair that I think are fresh, pretty, and ultimately attractive & sexy...least we not forget it might be nice to get an approving nod from the groom as well. No over spraying, helmets or crystal spirals in sight! I know I mentioned Vintage Rocks before; another lovely girl worth checking out is Kelly at Ashby Girls (part of Ashby Gents). Very pleasant and helpful on the phone 07841144601.

No comments:

Post a Comment