About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hipstamatic Bride


If you're reading this (and I hope there are some of you out there) you might already know about the Hipstamatic App for your iphone. I recently bought it and although I LOVE the effect hadn't totally worked out nice opportunities to use it, but in the meantime I just love poking around it and having fun with the different effects. It basically turns you iphone into not just one but several old school cameras, giving your snaps a lovely tattered, old effect. I think it could be cool for some of your more off the cuff wedding and engagement photos. I'm a big believer in gathering up guest photos etc and compiling a second casual wedding album (the one you will probably really enjoy looking through). I think I will definitely be putting it to use this weekend at our engagement party. x

No comments:

Post a Comment