About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Wednesday 23 March 2011

For a Lovely Lace Bride...




Under the brief of classic, lace, pearls and twinkle here are a few (there were a good few more) of the invites I drafted up for a recent bride. Every brief yields a bespoke approach, so if anyone is interested in discussing handmade stationary, classic, quirky or personal, just email me at gracecatherinecousins@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment