About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Friday 8 April 2011

BIG Dress & Accessories Sale!

My friend at Bows Bridal Boutique is having a BIG Closing Down Sale with up to 70% off dresses & accessories from Paloma Blanca, Sassi Holford, Marylise, Charlotte Balbier & Rembo Styling. Here are a few of the dresses I tried on in my first bridal appointment there  & 1 or 2 ... (Big Disclaimer...I don't know what dresses are no sale...these photos are just to show the quality of the owners choices!)
Drama and stunning!
This model does nothing for this dress!...very Jackie O
on and was definitely nicer on me with a veil :)
Would have tried...
Classic but beautifully made and VERY flattering!
Wish list...and still on lust list!

No comments:

Post a Comment