About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Hollywood Hair

In th spirit of the week with the passing of Jane Russell, I thought I'd take the chance to tell you about a brilliant group of lovely girls at the Vintage Rocks hair salon in Belfast. I first went to these girls when the really lovely Claire Asfer offered to style our hairs for the Living Vintage shows for free all in the name of charity. The salon is great fun to be in and their styles are 100% Old Hollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment