About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Friday 1 April 2011

Save the Date

Here's a wee idea we used for our Save the Date Cards. Not something we always do over here, but ours doubled up as our Engagement Party invites and are also particularly useful for out-of-town guests so that they can book flights, hotels, time of work etc. Ours where fashioned from photobooth photos we took in a cool bar in New York, The Lakeside Lounge with a bit of crafty trickery added on later.

1 comment: