About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Beauty's where you find it! Vogue Wedding Issue!

I rushed home last night as we were driving out to look at our wedding car (which is amazing...can't reveal). So I came home to my boyfriend cooking dinner! This was/ is of course always lovely. BUT…then checking through the post there was a little card, which I opened to discover, was a very sweet Happy Easter card from him. I was then directed to look under the cushions for a little pick-me-up and what did I find there…Vogue May 2011 which is dedicated to all things wedding! PLEASE Buy…you will LOVE! X

No comments:

Post a Comment