About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Monday 21 February 2011

Hello!

Hello if you're reading this, I'm delighted! And if you're the lovely bride/groom to be congratulations. So, why have I started this blog. I am trying to make my wedding personal and not identikit and I want to do this while profiling the local suppliers I use along the way.  I was lucky enough to be in America when I got engaged and started to buy up american bridal magazines and become obsessed with  The Knot Junebug Weddings  . It just seemed to me that they approach weddings a little differently than they do here in Northern Ireland. So for the next 6mths in the lead up to my own wedding I will be documenting all the little details of how I hope to get the day we want with the budget we have! Hope you stay along for the ride x

No comments:

Post a Comment