About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Thursday 24 February 2011

Unexpected Bridal Magazine Outlet in Belfast.

Ok, so I have already discovered that Eason's sell Martha Stewart Weddings magazine and I'm wishing winter away to get the Spring edition, but this morning I discovered somewhere new. I went to the Rail News in the Glengall arcade...(the one on the way into the Europa Bus centre, beside Boots) at lunchtime and nearly hyperventilated when I seen the selection of bridal magazines that they have including some of the big American publications...Grace Ormonde Weddings, Brides and Real Weddings. I don't know what it is about the American publications but they just make me delirious (unlike some local publications!).

1 comment: