About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome. I'm a bride in Belfast who grew up on Father of the Bride and dreams of a wedding at the Plaza or an outdoor ceremony in a private home in Nantucket. I've big dreams and a little budget. So with this blog I hope to share with you how I'm trying to get a very personal, bespoke, luxurious wedding in Northern Ireland with a little budget squeezing and creativity. Or as I have come to see it a Vera Wang wedding on a Walmart budget.

Friday 10 June 2011

Snap it up!

House of Fraser are in a big summer sale at the moment and there are lots of wedding gems to snap up. Including half price earrings, shoes and that amazing ultimate strapless Wonderbra I mentioned before. I know from two brides already that these Dune shoes are really comfortable and flattering. And who can go wrong with pearls...another pearl tip, there is a beautiful contemporary drop pair in Jaeger on Donegall Sq West for £25 in sale. Ps not on sale but cheap anyway  and simply elegant is the ivory guest book in Paperchase for £12.95.

1 comment:

  1. For sure i will check out, i love these pieces, thanks for sharing.

    Hope you enjoy all the hotest summer sales on Shoocare.co.uk, http://www.shoocare.co.uk/summer-sales/.

    ReplyDelete